If I Dont Have the Answers Google Might Do!

Google

Thursday 6 March 2008

CAR 2003 Radio in the Opel/Vauxhall Corsa

Some time ago I had a problem with my Blaupunkt CAR 2003 radio. I didn't know how to get the darn thing out to check it. However after much searching I was able to prize it out like a champion.

Make Sure You Have a Radio Code before you pull the radio out!

I had lost mine and there was a brilliant shop on ebay with user name dave_dnd was able to fix me up with one for £5. His webpage is http://www.dndservices.co.uk or if you want to scout him out on ebay his shop link is http://stores.ebay.co.uk/DND-Services-Ltd

1. There are 4 small bolts in the radio (mine were missing). These are of the allen key type so u need an allen key to remove them
2. You need a special tool that has 4 prongs to fit in the holes on the four corners of the radio. However all you really need is a Wire Coat Hanger cut into 4 pieces.
3.Push the 4 pieces of wire coat hanger into the 4 holes in the radio and hey presto, the radio should be released. Now pull the radio be warned it is still quite stiff. There you have it. The radio will be nicely in your hands

0 comments: