If I Dont Have the Answers Google Might Do!

Google

Tuesday 15 April 2008

Nokia N95 Shortcuts on the Main Phone Desktop

I just bought a Nokia N95 on the O2 UK Network, but when I switched it on I noticed that the shortcuts were not on the desktop as they usually are on the Nokia Symbian Software. However after a bit of searching around I managed to get it working. If you want the shortcuts on your phones desktop follow these instructions.




Before


After

Menu ---> Tools ---> Settings ---> General ---> Personalisation ---> Standby Mode ---> Active Standby (set this to ON)!

There you are! Another handy tip from AskYourBlog!

For Nokia N95 owners this website has more tips and information

http://3lib.ukonline.co.uk/tipsn95.htm

3 comments:

MY-NI said...

Yeah helpful.

I just got mine about an hour ago. Didn't take even 24 hours to arrive! Ordered it at about 7pm yesterday evening. Might change around my icons now. Still messing about with the mobile and giving it a charge.

andrewgmurphy said...

Aye cheers, I helped Gerry with it yesterday. See you in class! How is your project looking for Programming?

MY-NI said...

Ummm haven't done any clementine or case based stuff yet. Due week 12 right? I'll be in for last hour of labs and then Bill's